Who is iTrack?
iTrack is one of the largest GPS Fleet Management company out of India. Many Fortune 500 use iTrack for their fleet management and security.
Does iTrack provide real time information across India?
iTrack provides real time information anywhere in India where there is a GSM presence.
Does iTrack have different models
iTrack has three different models ICU 700/ 1000/1200.
What is the warranty on the hardware?
OGS(Orange GPS Solutions) will replace the system free of cost for any manufacturing defect within 1 year.
What happens after the warranty?
A comprehensive annual maintenance contract can be taken for a fixed cost which covers preventive maintenance as well as components, with the exception of tampering.
How does the failure of the hardware unit affect the user?
The failure of the hardware unit installed for security purposes is like landing up in a major medical problem with an expired insurance. For Vehicle location and productivity it means loss of critical information and resources. Most Chinese manufactured/Indian assembled products have a very high failure rate as they are manufactured using cheaper components and constant change to the design and inputs. Most GPS companies are software entities which procure these devices from Chinese and Far East Asian Manufacturers, who have no back up or service solution for the device.
What is the failure rate of iTrack iCU series?
The failure rate is less than .001%. iTrack is the only GPS unit in the world that has been certified by major testing
companies around the world like TUV-GS, FCC Part 15, CB Certification, CE Certification, Emark . ICU Series has been tested
and approved by military testing for shock and vibration.
Is the hardware visible to the driver?
iTrack hardware is not visible to the driver. Visible hardware acts as a cause of tampering by driver/operator and it's one of the prime reasons most organization have not been able to successfully implement a GPS Fleet Management Solution.
Will my hardware run down the batteries of my vehicles?
No. When your vehicle is stopped for more than two minutes, the unit goes into sleep mode. It requires very little power in this mode.
Can I reinstall my hardware in another vehicle?
Absolutely Yes– OGS will reinstall the unit in another vehicle at a nominal cost.
What software do I require?
All you need is a computer with an internet connection. I:Track will provide a User Id and Password.
Will I be able to view the details of my vehicles only from my office?
No. Any computer which has an internet connection will allow you to view your vehicles
Can multiple people view at the same time?
Yes as many number that want to view at the same time can do so,
How does the software enhance the benefit of my investment in GPS technology?
• Provides Real Time Data - On a continuous basis on location of the vehicle. This helps in planning, quicker turn around for cargo/ customer queries as to where the goods are. Better utilization of your asset means more revenues and more profit.
• Route Deviation - If the Fleet is to deliver from Calcutta to Jamshedpur the route is set, then any deviation would trigger an alert to the management.
• Speeding - You have no control on this. Your asset’s life is being reduced/accidents are possible, causing loss of revenue and important clientele. Speed Alerts can be set and if the truck crosses a certain speed, an alert will be generated.
• Fuel Pilferage - Create reports on fuel pilferage and average by vehicle type and entire fleet.
• Your vehicle is stolen - The vehicle can be gradually stopped and then immobilized through your mobile phone or from the internet or from the SSPL control center.
• Mileage - You are no more dependent on the odometer for mileage. Global positioning system gives the mileage with
• Work Timings - What time the vehicle started/ Where it went/ How much distance travelled/ What time he reached your
customer - everything is available in a report. You will never have to hear from the driver that he waited 5 hours to unload.
You will have the power of the instant information.
• Sensors - Hi-end technology with Accident Detector/Fuel Sensor/Thermal Sensor allows enhanced Monitoring and
• Standard Operating Procedures ( SOP) - An organization can create SOP’s to get instant alerts on any deviation of
planned activity. The SOP’s can be changed any time for alerts and reports.
Linking of activities: activities can be linked for example, vehicle stopped outside perimeter between
8 am and 4 pm for more than 10 minutes. False alerts are thrown up as it is acceptable for vehicle to be
ignition off in the factory but not ok for the vehicle to be switched off outside the perimeter for more than
Do these SOPs require frequent intervention from OGS?
Not at all – after a comprehensive training
on the software – the system is at your disposal to use as you please.